Birthday Wishes to a Friend



  1. On your Birthday, I wish you to have the courage to live at least one more dream, fulfill one more wish and make one more person’s life beautiful.
  2. I learned the meaning of true friendship from you. Happy birthday my friend. Always going to be there for you.
  3. Good friends are worth holding onto. Thank you for holding my hand each day. Happy birthday, best friend!
  4. Another year, another challenge my friend. But, you need to always remember to keep smiling and have a positive outlook on life, and everything is going to be fine. Happy Birthday!
  5. It is hard to believe so many years have already passed. I am glad we’ve been friends for so long. Happy Birthday to the best!
  6. Birthdays are a special occasion celebrating your entry into this wonderful world. Enjoy your special day and rejoice in the gift of life, family and friends.
  7. You celebrate this day as your birthday and I shall celebrate our friendship at the same time. Hope you have a great birthday, my friend!
  8. May this birthday be filled with lots of happy hours and also your life with many happy birthdays, that are yet to come. Happy birthday.
  9. Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.
  10. On your birthday may your spirit be enriched in light, love, and hope for a prosperous year ahead.
  11. Wishing my friend a very happy birthday and you don’t need to speak it out loud that I’m your best friend too. Love you dear.
  12. On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.
  13. Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. Happy birthday.
  14. Another birthday means your life journey is incomplete, may your path be paved with success and guided by love. Best wishes, my friend.
  15. Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are!
  16. I hope that your birthday is as much fun as you are, but that sets a very high standard.
  17. They say you lose your memory as you grow older. I say forget about the past and live life to the fullest today. Start with cake. Happy birthday.